Clinics and Services
Jane Prescott and Gemma Bunt are available to deal with chronic disease management. We have regular clinics for COPD, CHD and Diabetes.
Health Care Assistant
Jennifer Pye is available to take blood pressure, deal with new patient checks and other routine appointments.
Over 75s health check
All patients 75 and over will be reviewed and have two health checks every 12 months.
Health Promotion and General Clinic
Services are available by appointment with our Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant, Monday to Friday . A doctor is usually available if required.
- Asthma clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please use this form. If your symptoms are deteriorating or you are having any concerns please make an appointment with our Nurse
- Diabetes clinic
- Hypertension (BP) clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis please use this form.
- Cardiac clinic
- COPD – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment please use this form.
- Well Woman and Well Man clinics
- Also available is advice on lifestyle, smoking, alcohol, exercise, counselling, diet, weight control.
Friday 09:00 — 11:30 by appointment with midwife.
Immunisation (Children and Adults)
Any morning or evening by appointment. For more updated information please go to the NHS Choices website.
There is no longer a baby clinic held at the surgery but if you would like some advice on immunisations please make an appointment to see the nurse. If you need any specialist advice you can contact the Health Visitor Lowe House HCRC, available on 01744 624140. Clinic is available on Thursday morning 09:00 – 11:30.
Cervical Smear Tests
We recommend that all women who are or have been sexually active between the ages of 25 and 50 years have a smear test every three years and every five years thereafter up to 64. If you want further information please speak to our Practice Nurse.
The Practice offers a family planning service, consisting of oral contraceptives and “the morning after” pill. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please use this form. If emergency contraception is requested (morning after pill) please inform the receptionist.
Phlebotomy Times (Bloods)
There is a phlebotomy clinic based in the Lowe House building and this open from 08:00 until 11:30, Monday to Friday.